Hear this beautiful Kirtan and see the difference in your consciousness..
You can download it and make it a ring tone
śrita-kamalā-kuca-maṇḍala dhṛta-kuṇḍala e
kalita-lalita-vana-māla jaya jaya deva hare
dina-maṇi-maṇḍala-maṇḍana bhava-khaṇḍana e
muni-jana-mānasa-haḿsa jaya jaya deva hare
kāliya-viṣa-dhara-gañjana jana-rañjana e
yadukula-nalina-dineśa jaya jaya deva hare
madhu-mura-naraka-vināśana garuḍāsana e
sura-kula-keli-nidāna jaya jaya deva hare
amala-kamala-dala-locana bhava-mocana e
tribhuvana-bhuvana-nidhāna jaya jaya deva hare
janaka-sutā-kṛta-bhūṣaṇa jita-dūṣaṇa e
samara-śamita-daśa-kaṇṭha jaya jaya deva hare
abhinava-jala-dhara-sundara dhṛta-mandara e
śrī-mukha-candra-cakora jaya jaya deva hare
tava caraṇaḿ praṇatā vayam iti bhāvaya e
kuru kuśalaḿ praṇateṣu jaya jaya deva hare
śrī-jayadeva-kaver idaḿ kurute mudam
mańgalam ujjvala-gītaḿ jaya jaya deva hare
1) Glories, glories to Lord Hari, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is bedecked with jeweled earrings and a garland of forest flowers and whose feet are marked with a lotus!
2) The Lord’s face shines like the whorl of the sun. He removes the miseries of His devotees and is the resting place of the minds of the swan-like sages. Glories! Glories to Lord Sri Hari!
3) O Supreme Personality of Godhead who destroyed the demoniac Kaliya serpent! O Lord, You are the beloved of all living entities and the sun in the galaxy of the Yadu dynasty. Glories! Glories to Lord Sri Hari.
4) O Lord, destroyer of the demons Madhu, Mura and Naraka! Seated on Garuda, You are the source of joy for the demigods. All glories toHari!
5) O Lord Your eyes are like lotus petals, and You destroy the bondage of the material world. You are the maintainer of the three worlds. Glories to Lord Hari!
6) O Lord, as the gem of the sons of Janaka, You were victorious over all the asuras, and You smashed the greatest asura, the ten-headedRavana. Glories to Lord Hari!
7) O Supreme Personality of Godhead who held the Govardhana Hill! Your complexion is like a fresh monsoon cloud, and Sri Radharani is like a cakora bird who is nourished by drinking the light of Your moonlike face. Glories! Glories to Lord Hari.
8) O Lord, I offer my humble obeisances at Your lotus feet. Please bless me by Your limitless mercy. Glories! Glories to Lord Sri Hari!
9) The poet Sri Jayadeva offers this song of devotion and shining good fortune to Thee. All glories! All glories to Lord Sri Hari!
Oh Lord Shiva you drank poison which came out after churning of the ocean to save us and generations , how can I be ungrateful to you?
The best of Stotras and shashtras are the result of discussion between you and mother parvati
You are the greatest of the Vaishnava
I bow down to you ..
Lord Hanuman loves this miraculous bhajan.
If you sing it every day for some time you will come to know why it is “miraculous”
Please hear this beautiful tune ..Happy new year & May God bless you all…
You can help me in Spreading Krsna conscious
Live Recording in temple
In the month of Kartik devotees seek mercy from krsna by singing Damodar astak and offering lamp every day..You cannot do it on your own..
“O Damodara! O Lord of divine beauty and unlimited mercy! O all pervading Visnu! I offer my obeisances unto You. May You be pleased with me. I am drowning in an ocean of sorrow and feeling almost dead. Shower Your nectar laden glances upon me, thereby uplifting me and enthusing me with life. Please accept me, O Lord, and become visible before my eyes.”
Narad Bhakti Sutra:
“Sometimes he laughs, sometimes he weeps, sometimes he cries out very loudly, sometimes he sings, and sometimes he dances and forgets himself.” These are the signs of becoming intoxicated in devotional service. This stage, called the atmarama stage, is possible when the Lord bestows His mercy upon a devotee for his advanced devotional activity”..
“One can attain bhakti either by the association of the Lord’s pure devotees or directly by the Lord’s mercy because the Lord and His pure devotees are non different”..
Banasur the demon had one thousand hand. One day when Lord Shiva was doing “Tandav Nritya”, Banasur played Mridanga by his thousand hands. Merciful Lord Shiva was so pleased with his service that he announced whenever Banasur will be into war Lord Shiva will take his side. Mean while Usha the daughter of Banasur fell in love with Krsna’s grand son Aniruddha. She brought Aniruddha to her palace by her mystic power. One day Banasur came to know to about it and he immediately caught Aniruddha. When Yadus came to know about it , they declared a war against Banasur. Lord Shiva came to rescue Banasur but Krsna restricted his effort and ultimately Yadus won the war and Usha married to Aniruddha.
Krsna and Lord Shiva both love Music, enjoy this one too 🙂
Kalo tad hari kirtanat. Nam sankirtan yasya sarva pap pranashanam..If I start writing shlokas that Glorify Hari nam I will have my work cut out. If this is the essence (Hari nam ) then why not take it to the heart ? Now hear this surgical tune 🙂
Pleasing Krsna Is my aim..I wake up and sleep for that..Hare Krsna
Hare Krsna 🙂
By this mantra, the people worship Lord Krishna in Dvapara Yug. In kali-Yug the occupational duty of the people is to chant congregationally the holy name of Krishna.
In the Age of Kali, Lord Krishna assumes a golden color and, accompanied by His personal devotees, introduces hari nama sankirtana, the chanting of the Hare Krishna. By this process He delivers love for Krishna to the general populace.
“Lord Krishna, the son of Nand Maharaja, personally introduces the occupational duty of the Age of Kali. He personally chants and dances in ecstatic love, and thus the entire world chants congregationally.
In the Age of Kali, intelligent persons perform Congregational chanting to worship the incarnation of Godhead who constantly sings the name of Krishna. Although His complexion is not blackish, He is Krishna Himself. He is accompanied by His associates, servants, weapons and confidential companions.’
“In the other three Yugs —Satya, Treta and Dvapara — people perform different types of spiritual activities. Whatever results they achieve in that way, they can achieve in Kali Yug simply by chanting the Hare Krishna maha mantra.
“‘My dear King, although Kali Yug is full of faults, there is still one good quality about this age. It is that simply by chanting the Hare Krishna maha mantra, one can become free from material bondage and be promoted to the transcendental kingdom.’
Jai Radhe jai Radhe radhe is the divine song I would like you to hear and get drowned in the ocean of nectar
Presenting new tune to my beloved Sri Sri Radha and Sri krsna.
My Divine couple,
Its only words and words all I have to take your heart away…
Something that connects us directly with the Supreme personality of Godhead Is His holy name. And Hearing transcendental vibration of his name is the best thing you can do to get peace and happiness. .
I welcome those beautiful hearts and soul and I have the music for your soul…